CBS is committed to build community (New Americans) culturally competent, preserve cultural identity, and professional leaderships.
To accomplish CBS’s vision of preserving cultural identity and values by seeking funding and delivering quality evidence-based services and programs to underserved refugee populations by managing cultural project and resources through partnership and collaboration with agencies and organizations.
- To preserve, promote, modify and sustain cultural identity
- To remove socioeconomic barriers
- To uplift self-esteem and dignity
- To improve lifestyle
- To help clients live healthy lives
- To increase resources and capacity
- To expand and maintain collaborative partnerships
- To supports senior, youth, women, single mothers and single fathers and low-income individuals
- To create opportunities within CBS for financially sound by seeking and increasing funding
Community Building Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.